Caring For Your Pearls
- Cultured pearls are precious gems and should be treated as such.
- Store your pearls separately from your other jewellery.
- Apply make-up, hairspray and perfume before putting on your pearls. Contact with these beauty aids may damage your pearls.
- After wearing pearls, wipe them with a soft clean cloth to remove any perspiration and cosmetic residue.
- Pearls should be removed when showering or bathing.
- Ideally pearls should be restrung once a year although it will depend upon how often they are worn.
"Pearls enjoy being worn!”